HasCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To the Community, By HasCraft Community Staff

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inServer
Server ip - hascraft.malware-site.www:25604
Developer Of Server/Website - S0nz
Coder Of Server - The_Ms
Owner Of Server - Raymondhas

I appologize.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drew1drew1
Citizen
Citizen

I appologize. Empty
PostSubject: I appologize.   I appologize. EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 pm

I was recently banned for "griefing" the skydive hole. At the time this occurred i thought it was a trap. I covered it in hopes of saving players of falling in like me and loosing their items.There was no sign or anything to inform me that it was a skydiving hole and not a trap. I apologize that i covered it. I am not actually the type to grief. I personally hate grieffers, They piss me off. On your server I have actually tried to prevent griefing (an action which got me kill by the person i helped fight off the griefer..ungrateful little....) I seemed to just get off topic. Sorry bout that. Anyway i do have screenshots from your server showing i have tried to prevent griefing in the past. Once again I am sorry that i covered the skydiving hole. Can you please forgive me and give me one more chance. If it is not already fixed i would be happy to fix it. Oh, and the ban thing said something about "Hawkeye".

Sincerely,
Drew1drew1
Back to top Go down
Mathiasoh
Citizen
Citizen
Mathiasoh

I appologize. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I appologize.   I appologize. EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 pm

drew1drew1 wrote:
I was recently banned for "griefing" the skydive hole. At the time this occurred i thought it was a trap. I covered it in hopes of saving players of falling in like me and loosing their items.There was no sign or anything to inform me that it was a skydiving hole and not a trap. I apologize that i covered it. I am not actually the type to grief. I personally hate grieffers, They piss me off. On your server I have actually tried to prevent griefing (an action which got me kill by the person i helped fight off the griefer..ungrateful little....) I seemed to just get off topic. Sorry bout that. Anyway i do have screenshots from your server showing i have tried to prevent griefing in the past. Once again I am sorry that i covered the skydiving hole. Can you please forgive me and give me one more chance. If it is not already fixed i would be happy to fix it. Oh, and the ban thing said something about "Hawkeye".

Sincerely,
Drew1drew1

HawkEye is a Plugins that can see what ppls have placed there befor and rollback ppls if they have greifed some1, Hawkeye can see if someone are greifing/placing/breaking a block and wen it was greifing/placing/breaking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mathias.oliverhaslien
Raymondhas
Admin

I appologize. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I appologize.   I appologize. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Appologize accepted.

I'm unbanning you at this moment.

--

HasCraft
Back to top Go down
https://hascraft.norwegianforum.net